The award is based on independent studies of consumer reactions to the brand. The nominees for the award are companies that:
- Won the trust of customers;
- They evoked positive feedback and emotions;
- Distinguished by an innovative approach to communication with consumers;
- Achieved commercial success.
Best Brands combines a marketing award that determines the winners according to 2 main criteria, and a demonstration of the results of the research of the GfK Institute. Thanks to this approach, participants can see:
- Objective results of their success in business: "Share of Market";
- The emotional response of consumers to the brand: "Share of Soul".
Winners were selected from 300 potential candidates, the strongest of which entered the "Top 10" in each category.